Tuesday, December 7, 2010

DISNEY






Okay, life is very good for little Collins Mei Toth. We are at Disney World this week, and she will meet Grandma from Florida for the first time on Friday. She has ridden lots of rides and seemed to love every minute of it. The dinosaur ride scared her a little, and she went to bed talking about the it and woke up this morning talking about it. Apparently, it made a big impression. Probably the most excited I have ever seen her in the 10-11 weeks since we got her was tonight. We stood in line to see Rapunzel and Flynn. As we moved up to be the next ones to meet them, she kept covering her mouth and grinning as if she was about to meet the President of the United States. She and Lily were able to chat with the happy couple, hug them and get their picture made together. Afterward, she was talking as fast as she could in Cantonese, telling me over and over about the experience, showing me the hug, and looking as if it was the biggest moment of her life. It was just plain cute. I think she thought she had just met a real prince and princess. She is learning so much english these days, saying phrases and words all the time. Its coming rapidly.... so fast its hard for me to keep up with all her new words. It's been such a good thing this week to see her interacting with Catherine Grace, Maggie and Lily. I know she misses being around kids and it does my heart good to see her playing and laughing with these girls....and of all places - at Disneyworld!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! We are going in May and cannot wait! I am so glad you guys are having such a wonderful time.

    And I have 3 very jealous little girls. They are dying to meet Rapunzel and Flynn!

    ReplyDelete